About Dr. Stephanie Boyce
Dr. Stephanie R. Boyce is an edupreneur driven by her passion to reshape the educational landscape by making culturally responsive teaching a way of life.
For the last decade, Boyce has focused her studies and work on matters of racial justice and equity for historically marginalized people with a focus on educational spaces.
She currently serves as the Chief Education Officer of Stephanie Boyce & Associates, LLC., the parent company of The FRESH Classroom, Regional Strategic Staffing Specialist at US Prep National Center at Texas Tech University, and professor of African American Studies at the University of Houston.
"Dr. Stephanie Boyce is on a mission..."
Her ironic journey along the path of academia was anything but typical, having taken her from being a rebellious student in at-risk schools to teaching and leading in at-risk schools, and eventually serving as a researcher and advocate in the same schools.
By the time her journey is half complete, she will be added to a list of phenomenal innovators who advocate tirelessly for the millions of students who may otherwise be left voiceless in classrooms across America.
In addition to her work within educational institutions, Dr. Boyce works as an educational advocate partnering with allies in the fight for equitable policies and legislative priorities for ALL.
In a world where the complicated processes and verbose industrious jargon cause many citizens, especially those in marginalized groups, to disengage with the legislative entities that govern them, Dr. Boyce’s goal is to demystify complicated systems and show ALL people entry points into engaging with the political processes and collaborating with elected officials to ensure equitable outcomes for students and distribution of resources and opportunities.Work With Dr. Boyce
Watch this Video to See The Amazing Work That Dr. Boyce Is Doing to Advocate For Students and Empower Teachers
Dr. Boyce's Educational Experience
- Ph.D. Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, University of Texas at Arlington
- Lecturer of African American Studies, University of Houston
- Director of the Writing Program & Professor, Paul Quinn College
- College of Education Field Supervisor, University of North Texas Dallas
- Founding Principal, Dr. R.W. Goines STEM Academy
- Assistant Principal, Lancaster Independent School District
- Instructional Coach, Lancaster Independent School District
- Mentor Teacher: English/STEM PBL Teacher, Lancaster Independent School District
- ELA Teacher/Cheerleading Coach, Thurgood Marshall High School