FRESH ELAR Workshop
Reading and Writing Don’t Have to be Boring and Disconnected.
Learn to create Fun, Relevant, Engaging, Standards-Based, and Higher Order (F.R.E.S.H.) lessons that turn your students into engaged participants.
Are your reading and writing lessons not leading to the student outcome goals you want?
If not, the question is:
How do you better connect the ELAR standards to the students you teach?
That’s exactly what you’re going to learn at the FRESH ELAR Workshop.
At the ELAR Workshop you will:
- Learn our F.R.E.S.H. Instructional Framework that will equip you elevate your lessons
- Better understand the importance of cultural differences
- Prepare lesson activities for your classroom
- Participate in activities, just like a student in your class
If you’re looking for innovative ways to make reading and writing more engaging for your students, this workshop is for you.
Participants walk away with strategies they can implement immediately, and receive contacts they can utilize for support for years to come.
Plus teachers will receive...
- Earn 8 hours of CPE credits
- Get a copy of our book The FRESH Classroom: Why Culturally Responsive Education Can't Wait
- Enjoy a catered lunch experience
- Collaborate and network with colleagues across the metroplex
"After attending this Teacher Training, I feel like a better human."
Sandra Barrios, Principal, Dallas, TX